Dainty Blue Topaz and Gold Ring
Ring set with a dainty faceted blue topaz stone embellished with 14kt gold fill wire.
- Handcrafted and inspired by nature with a unique mixed metal design
- Would make the perfect gift and comes packaged in a beautiful gift box
- Suitable for all occasions, this would be a lovely addition to any jewellery collection
Materials: Sterling silver, Blue topaz, 14kt gold fill wire
Dimensions: Max Width 14mm
All of our rings are in UK sizes; however, we’ve put together this handy list to convert UK sizes into both US and EU sizes:
UK US EU L 6 51 M 6.5 52 N 6.75 53.5 O 7 55 P 7.5 56 Q 8 57 R 8.5 58.5 S 9 59.5 T 9.5 61
Please contact us for further assistance, and our customer service team will be happy to help.
You can return this to our Head Office for a full refund. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Contact Customer Services email us using the 'Contact' button detailing your order number, the item you would like to return and reason for return.
- Pack up your return in its original packaging, If you do not have the original packaging make sure you pack the items so that they cannot get damaged in transit.
- Send your parcel using a tracking number you can do this by visiting your local post office. They will provide you with a tracking reference for the package.
- Refund - Once your order has arrived at Head Office, we will issue the appropriate refund. We aim to do this within 48 hours of receipt, however during busy periods this can sometimes take longer. * If you purchased your order online, you have 28 days from the date of receipt to return.
Terms & Conditions
We advise you to return all unwanted items (excluding faulty items) well packaged as if we receive any item(s) in a used or unsalable condition; we will not be able to offer any refund.
Standard Second Class (UK)
Delivery Cost - £2.50
Delivery Time - 2 - 5 Working Days
Standard Delivery (Worldwide)
Delivery Cost - £8.50
Delivery Time - 3 - 15 Working Days
Please note that intervening holidays such as Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and all other bank holidays may affect delivery.